Friday, April 27, 2007

Bubbles in the Face

It just slipped out. This is stupid, so stupid. Wash your mouth out. Who does that? It’s like a medieval torture. Why not leaches or the rack, Mom? She can’t be serious. Forget it, I’m not doing it.

I’m old enough to say whatever I want. Ms. Langley deserved it. I was only trying to help. Mom grabbed my arm and shouted for me to be quiet. She wanted to know where I heard the word. I’m in fifth grade, stupid. Everybody says it and worse stuff too. I’ve even heard Mom say it. It’s not fair. Why doesn’t she come up here and wash hr mouth out. Cause it sucks, that’s why.

Peter forgot his homework, and I let him copy. So. No biggie. Ms. Langley made such a big deal. Why did she have to call Mom at work? I was trying to be the good guy. That’s a joke. I hate Peter. I hate Mom. I hate Ms. Langely,

Maybe if I just get the bar wet. Mom won’t know. What, is she gonna check my tongue? Probably. I’ve never seen her so mad. Who cares? Nobody cares about me, nobody. This is worse than Ms. Langely, a mouth full of bubbles fucking sucks.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Uh...does that say "a mouth full of fucking sucks"? Hope there's a word missing, or that's a whole different bar of soap!