Friday, May 18, 2007

Thanks for the Memories

Dear Classmates:

To bring to conclusion my Class Blog assignment, I wanted to write a few words about the class experience. Wow! You guys really kicked my butt--both fellow students and instructors. Thank you for a challenging and often intimidating classroom experience. I never wanted to come to class unprepared or, at least, without a damn good effort. Getting good feedback was always a hard won effort. This class reminded me that design can be fun, can be collaborative, and can be meaningful. I appreciate getting to know all of you and hope to have you as fellow conspirators in many classes to come!

1 comment:

Jared said...

Reminds me of a song...although I won't be singing anytime soon. It was a pleasure to work with you this semester. There was no shortage of kooky comments to brighten my day. Thanks for keeping it fun. Have an excellent summer!